How We Do It
Safety-Net Revenue Capture Program
Data-Driven Decision Making
Data-Driven Decision Making
1. Account Assignment
- Link receives accounts from the Client via programmatic file transfer.
- Transaction files are sent daily for all accounts.
- Link loads all accounts in their system for analytical processing and segmentatilon.
2. Proprietary Analytics
- Link utilizes machine learning algorithms to analyze all accounts.
- A collection strategy is applied to each account based on 1000+ variables.
- Target liquidation rates are identified based on prior performance and economic factors.
3. Vendor Network
- Link partners with 15+ servicing vendors across the U.S.
- Link assigns accounts based on core competencies and specific collection strategies.
- The right account is placed with the right agency at the right time.
4. Recoveries & Returns
- Recoveries are remitted to client within 30 days of go live.
- Reporting and forecasting tools are available 24-7.
- "Efforts exhausted" inventory is returned for Medicare cost report processing.
As the industry shifts toward high-deductible health insurance plans, healthcare providers are struggling to recover payments from patients. Many providers do not have the necessary resources to effectively handle the increase in bad debt. In this dynamic environment, healthcare providers need to utilize technology and analytically driven business intelligence to identify new recovery solutions.
Link utilizes a proprietary suite of analytical and statistical software to identify patients with a high propensity to pay. Following our internal analytical processes, high-propensity accounts are outsourced to Link servicing partners. Our servicing partners consist of agencies across the nation with varying specialties and recovery strategies. The main objective is to outsource the right account to the right agency at the right time.
The program begins after the provider has completed all collection cycle processes.
Through data-driven decision making, Link provides consistent incremental revenue at zero out of pocket cost to your healthcare organization. You can expect a 15-20% lift in bad debt recoveries.
At Link, we understand the importance of a seamless implementation process. Our team of specialists work closely with the client to create a custom build that streamlines workflows and maximizes efficiency.
Patient satisfaction is our highest priority. Link’s servicing partners follow the highest standards of ethics and integrity in their conduct of collection and recovery activities.
From the moment we begin working with you, our goal is to provide the highest level of client support. Link strives to not only react and respond to wide ranging client requests, but also proactively find new ways to positively impact your organization.
Our Program begins after the provider has completed their collection efforts. There are no changes to your current Bad Debt collection processes
All Bad Debt accounts that are legally collectible, both Medicare and non- Medicare alike are eligible. This includes self-pay and balance after insurance accounts for all classes of care (Acute, physician, outpatient)
Yes, Link’s Program has been designed to fully comply with all Medicare guidelines and has stood the test of multiple audits nationwide:
- Medicare and Non-Medicare accounts are treated in the same manner.
- Our Program is designed to maximize the Providers Medicare reimbursement.
- Post Medicare Cost Report recoveries are offset against the current years cost.
report as required in Section § 413.89 of the Medicare code.
- Medicare compliance case studies are available upon request.
At Link we utilize the most sophisticated data security technologies available. We also ensure our datacenters adhere to ISO 27001 and SOC 3 type 2 standards.
In addition, our internal data security policies undergo regular adherence testing to ensure compliance with annual HIPAA and NIST assessments.
Link follows each providers values and mission to serve all patients with the utmost respect. Our knowledgeable and compassionate staff has years of patient financial services experience.
Link audit calls to ensure our patient representative adhere to HIPAA, FDCPA, & TCPA guidelines.
Link has absolutely zero upfront costs as we work on a contingency basis. In addition, and at no cost to the provider, our dedicated implementation team will work directly with your staff to install the program.